Evan Silver – Stanford, 125lbs – Talks about finally getting on the mat (he red shirted last season) and his scramble to a fall against Northwestern.
- Jordan Burroughs wins USOC Best of September monthly award for men
- Seven U.S. Greco-Roman wrestlers recognized in final UWW Greco-Roman rankings
- Williams, Kalil, Hooker receive Greco-Roman draws at CISM World Games in Korea
- Campbellsville, King top teams in WCWA women’s college preseason rankings
- Cornell, Nebraska, Illinois, Rutgers to be featured at fourth annual Grapple at the Garden
WAW Shooting Schedule
WAW Twitter Feed