LAS VEGAS, NV – April 19, 2013 – Action from the 2013 US Grappling World Team trails. Winners will compete in the FILA Grappling World Championships in the city of London, Canada. June 12-15.
- Concussion Considerations Google+ Hangout
- Hamlin downs Perry at inaugural Flo Premier League event alongside thrilling Who's #1 High School competition
- Edinboro, Cornell, Lehigh, Maryland, UNI headline Grapple at the Garden in New York, Dec. 21
- Five Russians, Korean duo top final UWW Freestyle World Rankings
- Three-time NAIA champion Brock Gutches of Southern Oregon to replace Tyler Wilps at 174 pounds at NWCA All-Star Classic
WAW Gear Provided By The T-Shirt Guy