LAS VEGAS, NV – April 19, 2013 – Action from the 2013 US Grappling World Team trails. Winners will compete in the FILA Grappling World Championships in the city of London, Canada. June 12-15.
- Breske, Moore earn Triple Crowns after winning Cadet Nationals freestyle titles
- Metcalf wins gold, Ruth, Varner and Dlagnev get bronzes at FILA Golden Grand Prix Finals in Azerbaijan
- Kennedy, Marable earn titles at Phase II World Team Trials in freestyle
- Three wrestlers still in Triple Crown mix as Cadet Nationals freestyle tourney kicks off
- Alex Tirapelle named new head coach at Penn
WAW Gear Provided By The T-Shirt Guy