LAS VEGAS, NV – April 19, 2013 – Action from the 2013 US Grappling World Team trails. Winners will compete in the FILA Grappling World Championships in the city of London, Canada. June 12-15.
- World Championships preview in women’s freestyle wrestling at 63 kg/138.75 lbs.
- Verkleeren, Steveson go for gold, D’Emilio, Fix for bronze at UWW Cadet Worlds
- UPDATE: Diakomihalis wins gold, Webster wins bronze in freestyle at UWW Cadet Worlds
- Final five U.S. men’s freestylers get draws for UWW Cadet Worlds in Bosnia-Herzogovina
- World Championships preview in Greco-Roman at 85 kg/187 lbs.
WAW Shooting Schedule
WAW Twitter Feed